Is solar power viable for you? Let's find out.
So you've been thinking about solar power for a while... is this the year to give it a try? We say YES, and we want to help you find the tools to make it happen.
Our team specializes in solar power installation and has worked on numerous residential and commercial solar projects. We partner with local agencies like Strawberry Solar and Charthouse Energy to bring you high-quality solar products from companies like SolarEdge, Enphase, Sunny Boy, LG, and Tesla. We've seen the benefits that solar energy can have in terms of cost savings AND environmental savings!
Here's one FREE tool you can utilize to help you determine whether solar power is viable for you - it's called Project Sunroof. The team at Google created this project to help homeowners and business owners estimate their personal solar savings. Follow the steps below to get yours!
1. Visit Project Sunroof.
2. Search for your home or business address and click "Check My Roof."
3. Google will now estimate your energy savings if you were to cover your roof with solar panels. They use Google Earth maps to estimate how many hours of usable sunlight per year your roof receives and how much square footage is available for solar panels.
4. Customize your results with your average monthly electric bill to see how much would be covered by the energy your solar panels could generate.
5. Be sure to check out the "Potential Environmental Impact" section for a breakdown of the carbon dioxide savings.
6. The tool also provides an estimate of the cost and years to recoup your investment if you were to install solar panels.
But here's where having a local expert comes in handy! Contact the Butler Electric team to be connected to professionals who can give you a more personalized, accurate cost estimate.
This free tool is a wonderful way to "try before you buy" and find out if solar energy is a viable option for your home or business.
Questions about solar power? Give us a call!